Wholesale of certified BIO raw materials, for human and animal food: cereals, oilseeds, oils of vegetable origin, cakes, etc. ALL ECOLOGICAL
INTEMA BIO ORGANIC PRODUCTSIntemaBio offers a wide range of completely organic products. Here you can see a small sample of all of them.
For more information, contact us and we will inform you with pleasure.
- BarleyA cereal used primarily in the production of beer and as livestock feed.
- Malting barleyBarley that has been specifically processed to produce malt, a key ingredient in brewing beer.
- Durum wheatA type of wheat that is high in gluten and is used primarily for making pasta and semolina.
- Bread wheatWheat used to produce bread and other bakery products.
- Soft wheatA type of wheat with a lower gluten content, suitable for making cakes, cookies, and other confectionery products.
- RyeA hardy grain used to produce rye bread and whiskey.
- TriticaleA hybrid of wheat and rye, grown primarily as livestock fodder.
- White oatsA type of oats commonly used in animal feed and in the manufacture of breakfast foods.
- Blonde oatsA type of oats that has a more intense flavour and is used mainly in animal feed.
- SpeltAn ancient grain of wheat that has gained popularity in recent years due to its nutritional profile.
- RiceA widely consumed grain around the world, used as a staple food in many cultures.
- CornA versatile cereal used for human and animal nutrition, as well as in the production of biofuels and other industrial products.
- Mixtures of various cerealsCombinations of different cereals that are used to create custom blends according to specific needs.
OILSEEDS AND LEGUMES
- PeasEdible legumes that are used in various culinary preparations.
- Sunflower seedsSeeds eaten as a snack or used in the preparation of food products.
- YerosOilseeds used in oil production and animal feed.
- VetchLegume used as a forage crop for livestock.
- ChickpeasLegume widely used in Mediterranean cuisine and in some dishes such as hummus.
- LentilsNutrient-rich legume widely used in soups, stews, and salads.
- Broad beansLegume consumed both fresh and dried, used in traditional dishes of many cultures.
- CarobLegume with a sweet taste and used as a substitute for cocoa in food products.
- HempHemp seed is used for both human and animal nutrition, rich in essential fatty acids.
- Alfalfa balesFodder plant used to feed cattle, especially in the form of compact bales.
- Granulated alfalfa (pellets and biscuit)Ground and compacted alfalfa in the form of pellets or cookies for use in animal feed.
- Straw bales of various cerealsStraw of different cereals compacted in the form of bales for use as fodder or in agricultural applications.
VEGETABLE CAKES AND FLOURS
Vegetable cakes or flours are the resulting by-product after grinding oilseeds to obtain oil.
- SoyGround soybeans, in the form of cakes or flour, are used in animal feed and in the production of human food.
- Sesame seedsGround sesame seeds are used in cooking to add flavour and texture to various dishes.
- Sunflower seedsGround sunflower seeds are used in animal feed and in the preparation of food products.
- Grape seedsGround grape seeds are used as an ingredient in food products and nutritional supplements. Hemp flourFlour obtained from hemp seeds, used in food and baked goods.
- Olive oil (extra-virgin)Oil obtained from olives, widely used in cooking, and appreciated for its flavour and healthy properties.
- Soy oilOil obtained from soybeans, used in cooking, in the food industry, and in the production of biofuels.
- Sesame oilOil extracted from sesame seeds, used in Asian cooking and in cosmetic products.
- Sunflower oilOil obtained from sunflower seeds, used in cooking and in the manufacture of food products.
- Grape seed oilOil obtained from grape seeds, used in cooking and in cosmetic products for its antioxidant content.
- Hemp oilOil obtained from hemp seeds, used both in cooking and in personal care products for its nutritional profile and beneficial properties for the skin.
In order to provide you with more information about our products, fill out the form and we will contact you shortly.